Thursday, July 30, 2009

I will now force upon you the random things I've been listening to non-stop.

The following is what I hereby dub the "Summer 2009" playlist. It consists of a motley assortment of the songs I've been listening to far too often lately. Because I'm not entirely sure how to upload a playlist for iTunes and share it with the world (and by "world", I mean the 10 or so people who read this), I have provided YouTube links so that you may be privy to the awesome.

"You're Standing On My Neck" - Splendora
"The Well and the Lighthouse" - The Arcade Fire
"Air War" - Crystal Castles
"Hold Tight" - Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick and Tich
"Venus in Furs" - Siouxsie and the Banshees (Velvet Underground cover)
"Freeeeze!!" - Aural Vampire
"Chick Habit" - April March
"Soon" - My Bloody Valentine
"The Beginning is the End is the Beginning" - The Smashing Pumpkins
"Science Fiction, Double Feature" - Richard O'Brien, Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this because I've really been needing to find some new music for the airplane ride I'm going to be on Saturday.

Thanks again for linking to my site! :)